Facebook

Tuesday 7 July 2015













So yesterday I decided to pop out and stock up on some new True Match L'oreal foundation. If you haven't tried it then please do as its amazing. Is it just me that cant just buy the one thing that I need when I go out shopping? I came out with a new mascara which I've heard is extremely good, two eyeshadows and a fake tan. The mascara is so good, it separates and lengthens the lashes so well, this has taken over my favourite drug one I usually use everyday! I haven't yet tried the eyeshadows yet as I want to do a first impressions post soon, so keep checking out my future posts! The Rimmel fake tan I used last night as soon as I got home eager to try it out! It is a mousse formula which glides on the skin so easily. It blends perfectly and it is so easy to use. One plus about this tan is that it doesn't smell as bad as usual fake tans which I love as I hate sleeping in tans that don't smell the best. All of these purchases are from superdrug.

Today I went into town because its summer in the England now, and for once we've been blessed with some nice weather. This is definitely something we're not used too. I realised that I haven't got any sandals or even any flat shoes that are suitable for this season, therefore I went into primark to see what I could find. I found some perfect ones which are a metallic grey/black with bold silver buckles on the straps. They were a complete bargain in the sale so I had to have them. I picked up a dark raspberry coloured top as I was so in love with the colour. I cant wait to wear this soon. The last thing I picked up was some hair bobbles which are a new type of bobble that are supposed to be better and more comfortable on the hair, I've heard really good things about these so I thought I would give them ago. Naughtily I had to nip into Topshop and I saw this necklace that I thought would go so nice with the top I bought and Im obsessed with granite effect things at the moment I think its just such a nice pattern.

When I got home today I realised how well all the makeup and clothes would go together as a look so My next post will hopefully be experimenting with a look I can style with all of these purchases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Superdrug buys:
True Match Foundation: £9.99
Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow's: £4.99 each
Maybelline lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara: £7.99
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Self Tanning Mousse in Dark Matte: £7.99

Primark buys:
Shoes: £6
Top: £4
Bobbles (4 pack): £1

Topshop buy:
Necklace: £5





No comments: