Facebook

Tuesday 1 September 2015


Morphe Brushes

I decided to purchase some new brushes a few months ago. I find it almost impossible to do my makeup without my Real Technique brushes which I LOVE! But I wanted to try out some new ones and get some more eyeshadow brushes as I really needed some for blending my eyeshadows.These brushes are all so amazing. The quality is so good and now I've got all the brushes I need to create all the makeup looks I want to do. This is the travel set which was on sale on the Morphe website at the time. They came with a case for them to fit in, which is so handy as I've recently just got back from Leeds Festival and it was a life saver to keep my brushes as clean as possible. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone who needs a set with several different brushes that really help to get your makeup to look really professional.






No comments: