Facebook

Wednesday 24 June 2015






I just cant resist!

So this week I finally finished my second year of university so i've been allowing myself to have a few treats or buy things that I maybe shouldn't with my student funds! So far I've had a really nice week spending time with my friends and just generally chilling out. Costa coffee does the best hot chocolates with marshmallows and belgian chocolate brownies! If you haven't tried either of them you need too, its a must! SO yummy! The next day I went into uni to do some personal work which was nice for a change to not have to do something without demanding deadlines. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a challenge of working under a time scale but its nice after a year to do something at my own pace. I went to M&S at dinner and bought a belgian chocolate twist (can you guess I love chocolate), some raspberries and blueberries with a strawberry yogurt! I think all of these are a go to buy when I go to M&S from now on! Today I met up with my best girlfriends and we went out for dinner at a place called Level. Its a gorgeous Italian restaurant with great service and most importantly the food is amazing! I opted for a chicken and ham pizza. We washed our meals down with a strawberry woo woo pitcher which was so nice, we always have to get one of these whenever we go there just too hard to resist! After we had finished out meals we went down the road to a gelato parlour! There ice creams are the best I've tasted, the flavours are incredible! I got two scoops of course, they were Ferrero Rocher and Nutella! Both delicious! I often pop in here to get either ice cream or waffles with ice cream! 








No comments: