Facebook

Friday 19 June 2015

River island wish list

Here are just a few pieces I found on river island website that I'm loving at the moment! If only I could afford to buy them all, but because of my student funds unfortunately theres only a few things I could buy. Ive picked things that are quite casual but can be dressed up with the accessories that I've chosen from the website too. Im in love with any outfit that includes mesh fabric at the moment and its a perfect material for the heat of summer. I think any of these garments would be able to be paired with different items that you will already have in your wardrobe to make the perfect summer outfit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue raw hem high waisted Darcy denim shorts: £30.00
White cold shoulder shirt: £35.00
White rubber chunky sunglasses: £10.00
Black side split maxi top: £30.00
Orange snake print barely there sandals: £50.00
White tweed zip front a-line shirt: £30.00
Black mesh split back vest : £22.00
Light pink embellished slip on plimsoles: £28.00
Gold tone stone chain body harness: £12.00
Gold tone tassel draped body harness: £18.00

No comments: