Facebook

Friday 19 June 2015




Eyeshadow

Makeup has always been something that I've loved playing round with since I can remember. I love how one product can change the whole look for a particular day! For this look I wanted to practise different eyeshadow looks with my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I've always liked a challenge and I wanted to create something different for a change. This is the look that I came up with! I tried a different way of doing the eyeshadow concentrating on the slight winged edge matching my eyeliner. It wasn't the best but practise makes perfect and I'm going to keep going at it. I really liked the finished look as it gave a slightly grungey look. This was perfect as it went great with the dress and necklace which I chose for the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full makeup details
Primer: Rimmel lasting finish primer
Foundation: Mac Matchmaster 2.0 mixed with L'Oreal True Match creamy beige
Eyebrows: Rimmel brown pencil in dark brown with Collection Work the Colour Eyebrow Kit
Concealer: Rimmel Match Perfection in ivory
Bronzer: Bourjois Bronzing Powder no. 52
Highlight: MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked 2, Foxy, Bootycall, Tease, Snakebite
Mascara: Benefit They're Real Mascara
Eyeliner: L'oreal Superliner Perfect Slim in Intense Black 



No comments: